SWP Eligibility Requirements:
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. This Program cannot support applicants with CPT/OPT/Practical Training type work authorizations.
- Be at least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
- Be currently enrolled and have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies by May 2020
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA as of the most recently completed semester
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for the period of time immediately following the summer program
- Be responsible for providing own funding for relocation, housing and commuting
- Students can participate in the Summer Student Worker Program for a maximum of two summers. Students who have applied previously would need to re-apply in order to be considered for the 2020 SWP.
To refer a student, please complete the below Referral Registration Form. Once you have completed the Referral Registration Form, your referral will receive a system generated email containing a unique referral ID number as well as instructions for your student to apply through the SWP Application Portal.
Please note, only students who submit applications through the SWP Application Portal will be considered for opportunities. Applications will be accepted through the portal until March 6th. Once your student applies through the SWP Application Portal, you will be notified by email. Should your referral be selected for a position, you will be notified again. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis; students will only be contacted if they are selected by managers for an interview. Students who are not selected for a position will be notified by mid-May.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit the Student Worker Program SharePoint Site.